How many times did you wonder – What can kids make with toilet paper roll? Well, my 6-year-old daughter had the coolest jewelry crafting idea. She made a paper bracelet with a unique design with empty toilet paper rolls. This activity will amaze your kids. It can be a perfect activity for an indoor kids’ party or a birthday crafting game.
It is really an easy crafting project with remarkable results. And the best part is that it suits the little ones and the mom too. So we could play together and exchange our precious bracelets.
- toilet paper roll
- watercolors, crayons, or whatever you have the desire to paint with – you can even cut the little papers in color and glue them on the roll… it’s totally up to you. Use your imagination
How to Make a Bracelet:
- Cut the toilet paper roll diagonally
- Paint as desired with some watercolors, crayons, and markers… or glue some shiny paper cuts… make it a collage. Whatever comes to your kid’s mind will do just fine.
- And voila!
It is really simple to do, and the result is amazing. My daughter was so proud of her work and now she prepares to do it for her friends for playtime. Kids are so amazing, their imagination never seems to rest. Their ideas and creativity always amaze me.
Here is a short video of how we did our toilet paper roll craft bracelet:
That’s it my dear craft lovers, hope you will enjoy this… Do send me your feedback and how did it turn out for you. I’d love to see how those busy little hands did it!
One more thing – This is a great recycling craft isn’t it? I just love it when we find a way to reuse something that’s supposed to be thrown away.
See you soon…
A bit more for craft lovers:
- Canvas painting ideas for toddlers and small kids
- Spring activity book for 5-year-olds
- How to make paper masks kids can make
- Make a witches hat at home
- How to Design a Boring Collage Photo Frame