The scariest holiday of the year is just a few days away. Looking for a Halloween costume you can make at home? Well, I have some for you. I assure you it’s cheap, simple, quick, and most important – gorgeous! Get ready for the Halloween DIY witch and skeleton costume DIY ideas.
#1 HALLOWEEN DIY WITCH COSTUME
I made a YouTube tutorial you can follow. Trust me, I am no expert, just a mum with a desire to help and share. If I can do it, so can you!
** DISCLAIMER: This post may contain affiliate links. This means I may earn a small commission if you buy something via my links. All thoughts and opinions are my own. I always support only products that I truly love and use.
- Black paper – preferably a thicker one (8 inches)
- Divider, or use a pen and a thread as I did to make a half-circle
- Crepe paper or any other suitable soft fabric. I used one from a gift wrapping bag.
- Hot glue gun for spiderweb. If you don’t have one, you can just draw it with some paint or add stickers
- Decorations – anything you find at home: some glitter, diamonds, spiders… Whatever comes to your mind
- Thread and a needle
- Skinny headband or a hair clip – depends on what you will do
What else do you need for this Halloween cute DIY costume?
1 MAKEUP IDEA FOR A WITCH COSTUME
I used this great, easy-to-follow tutorial on YouTube from SammyLovesFossas. It’s really simple and easy to make. Here’s the link
2. HAIR, NAILS, AND CLOTHING
Dress your girl in a black or dark dress, and make the biggest and messiest hairstyle ever. Totally the opposite of what you usually strive to. And the final touch – black nails. I found some lace gloves I thought would never find their purpose… Obviously, I was wrong. They were perfect!
BONUS – Coloring Pages for Halloween for Kids – Subscribe to download for FREE
#2 HALLOWEEN SKELETON COSTUME DIY IDEAS
For Halloween party time... Weather it's with kids friends or family, I warmly suggest you watch the Disney movie, ´Coco˝. It's one of the most beautiful cartoons ever. Full of great music, emotions and sends a great message.
You can also mask your kid in Coco Rivera, the main character. If you haven’t seen it yet… oh how I envy you. You will be stunned.
1. Halloween skeleton makeup as in the movie Coco
I did my daughter’s makeup following this tutorial. It was the best that I could follow. Great job at Endrews Chanel Here is how it turned out for us. Do you like it?
Here in this photo, you see our friend Gabriel’s Halloween costume. Get some scissors and cut those T-shirts, LOL.
2. How to make a Halloween Skeleton Costume?
This costume idea is the simplest you will find. It`s simple, easy to make, cheap, and really effective. Here is the full tutorial
Have a Boo Hoo Halloween costume party and be sure to send me your photos in the comments below!