Father`s Day is coming soon. Do you want to bring tears of joy to his eyes? Help your kids and make the best personalized I Love You Dad card with free printable templates.
My girls adore their dad. They love the way he carries them, cuddles with them, cooks their meals, takes them to the beach, spends time with them… And always has time to make jokes about anything.
This year we decided to make I love you dad card that is unique and designed to fit all. Kids will have to put some effort into it and breathe in some life and feelings in it. It can also be used for a Birthday card, Christmas card…. or just an I love you Dad card.
** DISCLAIMER: This post may contain affiliate links. This means I may earn a small commission if you buy something via my links. All thoughts and opinions are my own. I always support only products that I truly love and use.
In this tutorial you will find:
- Free downloadable templates
- How to step-by-step instructions
- Video tutorial less than a minute long
How to make a personalized ‘I Love You Dad’ card
- crayons, acrylic paint, and felt pens – as preferred by the child
- cardboard or paper in the desired color
RELATED: Make I Love You Mom card
- The first thing you need to do is print out these worksheets. Download the link below.
Get Your Free Templates Here
Subscribe to download for free
- After you prepared all the material, paint the letters and shapes in your favorite colors
- Cut the letters and shapes
- Moms can help if needed to the little ones
- Finish the sentences on a printed page and decorate them as desired
- Draw you and your dad and sign your name at the bottom of the page
- Glue your personalized Father`s Day template on a cardboard or paper in some color
RELATED ARTICLE: Mother’s Day Printable gift ideas
- Paint and cut pictures to decorate your card
- Glue all the material that you so lovingly prepared.
RELATED: Clay Gift Ideas Kids Can Make
Short video tutorial on how to make this unique ‘I Love You Dad card’:
The personalized ‘I Love You card’ is finished!
I am sure your Dad will be thrilled as ours was. Making a card and crafts like this with my girls is our bonding time. My older daughter is always so proud of the work we accomplish, and can’t wait for a new assignment.
Use this Father’s card template for:
- Ideas for a birthday card for dad
- Christmas handmade card for dad from son or daughter
- DIY card for Father’s Day
- Or, just to say an ‘I Love You Dad’ card
Happy Father’s Day to all Dads in the world! Having a loving father who is present, cares for, and follows their growing up time is so important to kids’ development.
Dads… Be the best!
Enjoy, and remember…
WE ARE STRONGER THAN WE ALL THINK!