Attention moms of young girls! Looking for a fun and creative way to encourage your daughters to express themselves? My printable journal for girls is the perfect solution! This journal is designed to inspire creativity and organization.
Wish I had something like this while growing up!
Simply print it out on spiral hole paper and bind it together with a spiral for a unique and customizable journal that your daughter will love.
Perfect for primary school-aged girls and beyond, this printable journal is a must-have for any young writer. Get yours today and watch your daughter’s creativity soar!
And the best of it?! You can print them over and over again!
Related article: What are the benefits of writing a journal for kids
What’s Included in This Kids Diary?
- 105 pages total
- 2 Front pages – You’ll have one in color, and the other as a coloring page, so your girl can color it the way she prefers. When printing choose which one to discard.
- 1 About me page – A front page where she can write a short bio of herself guided with questions and sections
- 90 Daily journal pages with questions asked, like – What’s the best or worst part of your day? What question do you have for today? For what I am grateful today?
- 12 Calendar pages – Designed to be suited for any year you like. It’s a place where she can write down all important dates, like birthdays, travel days, holidays…
#1 Front Pages
Print two front pages, one in color and the other as a coloring page, for your daughter to color according to her preference. If printing, decide which one to discard.
#2 About Me
The girl’s diary contains an “About Me” page where she can compose a brief biography of herself, utilizing questions and sections as guidance.
#3 Daily Journaling Pages
90 Daily journal pages with questions:
- What’s the best or worst part of your day?
- What was the worst part of your day?
- What question do you have for today?
- For what I am grateful today?
#4 Calendar Pages for Important Dates
A set of 12 customizable calendar pages that can be used for any year of your childs choice. These pages are specifically designed to provide a convenient space for recording important dates such as birthdays, travel days, holidays, and other significant events.
Related article: Printable Brain Puzzles for small kids
**Disclosure: This page contains affiliate links. If you choose to purchase after clicking a link, I may receive a commission at no extra cost to you.
How to Make This Journal for Girls
3. Print your daughters’ journal
To use most of the space on paper, print pages on both sides. Except for the cover image, of course.
4. And Fold it together
5. Pro Tip
- For the best result buy a full pre-punched kit with clear fronts and a cardboard back cover
The Best Part of This Offer
The best part of this deal is that you can use it over and over again!
- You can make a new journal every three months, or when your daughter finishes all the pages
- Or, you can just print more daily journal pages and add them to the existing diary
If you want any additional changes after your purchase or want to make it more personalized, let me know, and I will be glad to make those changes for you and send you the file.
Hope your daughters are gonna love these printable journal pages for girls and help them express themselves.
You can also use it as a gift from your daughter to her friends.
Want to save this article for later?