My name is Marina Sestan, I am a Mum, just an ordinary Mum. I am 40 years old and have 2 daughters who are my constant inspiration in life. Being at home with them and constantly learning new tricks, just wanted to share my experience. How many times I thought: Oh, I wish I had known this sooner! That is why I decided to write a blog…
To help You, ladies all over the world!… If my words give someone comfort and hope… My mission is accomplished.
We enjoy crafting and making gifts, birthday cards, and all sorts of activities at home. For most of my crafting blogs, you will find a video tutorial to guide you through the process.
Author in local website
I am an author on a local website Nasa Kostrena here in Croatia where I write in the parenting section. There you can find all of my articles in Croatian if you prefer so.
- How to deal with the witchinh hour for babies
- Potty training and when to start
- How motherhood changes us
- Essential oils safe for kids and babies
KIDS AND THEIR BEHAVIOUR
CREATIVE KIDS, OUR CRAFTS AND CARDS
- Personalized Mothers day card
- Creative kids – interview with Kate Grono from the Craft Train
- Paper roll bracelet
- Coloring and activity book for kids
- Personalized Fathers day card
Hope You’ll join me.
PS. I am from Croatia, so bear with my English
If you ever need a hand or have any questions, feel free to leave them below and I will be more than happy to help you out.
All the best,
Marina, A Mum